Content republishing — It's how bloggers get started and score big results! Today we take a SUPER DEEP dive into content marketing. “Marlon, how can I find my audience, get my word out bigtime AND build my list? Via my deep dive research, I uncovered businesses and individuals starting from scratch and building big audiences, lists and readers using guest blogging, republishing and content syndication.
In this newsletter:
- How James went from 1,000 visitors his first month to over 250,000 a month and built a list of 100,000 subscribers using republishing
- The LinkedIn republishing strategy that got 255,262 views in one month
- How to find your audience through guest blogging, and when to do it vs. republishing and syndication.
- “Who can you point me to for success stories and practical examples of “it” working for normal people who don't already have fame or a brand?”
- The incredible discoveries I made about republishing your content
- Where do I find other “deep dive” articles about content marketing?
- How does content marketing help me build a list?
- Do I have to write every day? Or how much or little do I have to write?
- What's the surprising news about getting 1,000 visitors from Linked In per article using a 10-minute procedure?
- What about the Google duplicate content penalty?
- How Buffer built their traffic originally using ONLY guest blogging
- What if I built it and they DIDN'T come? What then?
- How do I get people to my blog when I have no list, and no visitors to build from?
- What if I'm not a “pro writer?”
- Can you give me examples of emails I send to get my content republished?
- Why people screw up on guest blogging and republishing and fail to get subscribers. How to easily fix it.
- How to get guest posts when NO ONE knows you!
- The 3 types of posts to write
- How to get 2500 email subscribers a month from one page on your blog
- How to save $1,004 in 10 minutes. And do it over and over.
I have a lot of exciting information to share. So let's dive right in.