And The Winners Are…
Here are the winners for the PromoDashboard contest:
Text Comment Winners:
1. Gerard LeBlond: He promoted us to his Twitter list! – ’nuff said.
2. Viv Deighton: Her comment sounded really sincere, also she referred to herself as a “screaming-newbie”
3. MJ (posted at 8/4/08 @ 12:08pm) – He hit the nail right on the head. He has the reason why I created promo-dashboard.
4. Joshua (posted 8/2/08 @ 6:56) – Simple and to the point.
5. Keith Debolt (posted 8/1/08) – Another Sincere Comment, thanks Keith!
Video Contest Winners:
1. Paul Flood -Â http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18zkSJQQMqw
2. Ranier -Â http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qnX4E1mrPs
3. Gail Morris -Â http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzT2TbWZNbQ
4. Albert Grande -Â http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HYEPtGGWYg
5. Damon Nelson -Â http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkurX4K31XM
6. Desmond -Â http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKA79B-CnP8
We will be announcing the winners of the other contestÂ tomorrow. Â I loved all of the entries. But I did have to choose winners. Â I thought these videos and text posts best met the criteria of either creative, sincere or inspiring to others. Â Marlon
In 1978 this ad changed my life. But what is “the thing”
that caused me to buy it? What about the other ads I show?
What secret allowed me to get paid 70,000+ times for info products?
Click here to see it.
About the Author
Author of "The Amazing Formula That Sells Like Crazy", creator of the original Push Button Letters software, creator of the genre of "Dashboard" info products. Speaker in 120 seminars around the wordl.