Evergreen Web Site Traffic — How To Win A Free Copy
I'll be giving away 5 copies.
To win one, all you do is post here by clicking comments at the end of this post and tell me why youÂ wanna learn how to get Evergreen Traffic from Tinu and I vs.Â everyone else teaching about getting traffic.
VIDEO ENTRY Gets EXTRA Bonus:
If you post a VIDEO on why you wanna learn about how to getÂ evergreen traffic from Tinu and I vs. all the other “gurus”, postÂ the VIDEO on YouTube and put the link in my blog, I'll be givingÂ away 5 ADDITIONAL copies AND also an extra special VERY valuableÂ gift!
You have a very limited time span to do this in. Â Possibly 72Â hours. Â But I could cut it off before then.
By the way, since you're here anyway, LOOK OVER my blog. Â This is one of the reasons I'm doing the contest. I want you to SEE the new types of meaty posts I'm doing. Â Did you see the Skype phone? It's crazy cool. Â Giving some of those away in our newÂ affiliateÂ contest and other trick stuff (promotemarlon.com/blog)
Oh, to follow me day-by-day join me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/marlonsanders
Now, the rules:
1. Â No purchase required for entry
2. Â Void where prohibited
3. Â Chances of winning depend on the number of entries.Â
4. Â Additional rules and requirements may be posted on the blog
5. Â Offer expires in around 72 hours. Â
6. My team and I will select the winners based on originality, sincerity, usefulness to others
7. Product delivery is digital
8. By publishing a comment or video, you give us the right to use your picture and likeness, sound of your voice (if there is video or audio content) and written comments in our advertising and marketing in perpetuity, world wide, without royalty or compensation.Â
In 1978 this ad changed my life. But what is “the thing”
that caused me to buy it? What about the other ads I show?
What secret allowed me to get paid 70,000+ times for info products?
Click here to see it.
About the Author
Author of "The Amazing Formula That Sells Like Crazy", creator of the original Push Button Letters software, creator of the genre of "Dashboard" info products. Speaker in 120 seminars around the wordl.